Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued notification G.S.R(E) dated 08.05.2019 to make amendment in Companies (Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies) Rules, 2016,
These rules may be called the Companies (Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies) Amendment Rules, 2019.
They shall come into force with effect from 10h May, 2019.
The ministry has made the following amendments in Removal of Name of Companies from Register of Companies, Rules, 2016 through this notification:
1. Fees for filing STK 2 is increased from Rs. 5,000/- to Rs.10,000/-
2. All pending overdue returns in Form AOC-4 and MGT-7 shall be filed upto the end of financial year in which the company ceased to carry on operations.
3. In case ROC has issued notice in STK 7 for striking off, then company shall not be allowed to file application in form STK 2.
4. The point is added in Indemnity Bond i.e. Form STK 4:
“The company has fulfilled all pending compliances, if any” (Applicable in case an application under Section 248(2) has been filed the initiation of action under Section 248(1).
5. Format for preparing Statement of Accounts is specified in new form – STK 8